Saturday, July 16, 2011

Around the room for introductions...

               So every session starts with a quick circle around the room to introduce ourselves. I will go by Jaded. I am a listener and scribe. What I will share with you are stories. Some are personal and deal with ideas like love and which pair of shoes to wear with a particularly splendid pair of pleated pants. Others will be flights of fancy, tales that wrestle with a human condition through abstract means like the story of the cat who could not understand why the fly flutters with such proximity to the light only to become entranced by its luminescence.

Enjoy. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jaded! This is completely awesome. I'm happy to be your first follower. Do I get a cookie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bake tollhouse and consume them in your honor.
    I'm just as excited as you are.

    ReplyDelete